Debt Counselling Calculator
Before you make the final decision to sign up for debt counselling, use this free calculator to see what your new total monthly repayment amount would be.
This free debt assessment calculator will help you evaluate your indebtedness before you commit to the debt counselling program.
If I am happy with the new calculated debt repayments, What can I expect from The National Debt Review Center?
- We will make ensure that you can afford to pay off your debt, while still having enough money left for food and other essential living expenses.
- We will ensure that we negotiate reduced interest rates and lower monthly instalments with your creditors, based on your current budget and affordability.
- We will ensure that you are legally protected and do not lose your house, car, or furniture.
We will require the following documents to support your debt counselling application.
- Identity document
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Bank statements
- Month-to-month income and expenditure
These documents will be used to determine whether you are over-indebted and the level of your over-indebtedness. If you are over-indebted you will qualify for debt review. The National Debt Review Center will be your partner through this entire process. Through debt counselling, you will have more peace of mind – as creditors may no longer threaten or harass you.
Whilst debt counselling or debt even debt consolidation may be an option for you, the most important thing for you to do is to take responsibility of your finances.
Draw up a budget. Use our Debt Counselling Calculator. Visit different websites and become informed and educated about your rights and options with regards to your debt. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions on how to use the debt calculator. Our professionals are on-hand to assist you with whatever debt advice you may need.